Motivational training is used for various purposes:
- to increase the team’s performance ability;
- to bring fresh energy to the team and staff;
- to trigger changes in attitudes;
- to deal with fears;
- to set goals and achieve them;
What does the workshop cover
- understanding where motivation comes from;
- understanding the need to cooperate with others;
- understanding different roles in the team to achieve goals;
- improving teamwork;
- overcoming fears to bring the vision to life.
What will you get from this workshop?
- how to track processes and team development;
- how to detect inefficient behaviour and fix it;
- how to work together through common values;
- how to derive internal motivation and share it with the team to achieve goals and bring results.